Start up online business —- How, let’s Start 🙂
How to start a successful online business? Or How to start up an online business !
The first step to starting any business is to determine what kind of business you want to run. There are many types of businesses out there, each with their own pros and cons. If you don’t know where to begin, here are some tips to help you get started.
What do I need to start my own online business?
You’ll need a computer, internet access, and a way to make money. You may also want to consider getting a domain name if you plan on having a website.
What’s the best type of business to start?
There are several ways to go about starting an online business. Here are a few options: ———————————————–
Start up Online Business --------------------------------------------------------- Choice 1
#1 E-Commerce – Selling products directly to customers over the internet.
E-commerce —- Electronic commerce (e-commerce) is the buying and selling of products or services over electronic networks such as the Internet. Electronic commerce transactions may take place directly between consumers and businesses, or they may occur indirectly via marketplaces hosted by third parties. In addition to online sales, e-commerce includes business-to-business transactions conducted electronically using private networks. Some Marketing Promotion idea e-commerce ———
Online shopping – Online shopping is a type of e-commerce where customers shop for goods and/or services over the internet. Customers use their computers to access information about products and services, compare prices, read reviews, and make purchases.
Cyber Monday — Cyber Monday is the Monday after Thanksgiving Day in the United States. It is considered to be the biggest online shopping day of the year.
Great Indian Festival — Amazon offers the Great Indian Festival in India. At that time you get a good price in a great product with a lot of discount.
Example E-commerce Co. Amazon — Amazon is an American multinational corporation based in Seattle, Washington that specializes in retail websites containing product information and online purchasing. Amazon was founded by Jeff Bezos while he was a student at Princeton University in 1994. The company began as an online bookstore, but expanded its offerings and now offers books, videos, electronics, apparel, furniture, toys, home decor, groceries, DVDs, CDs, MP3 downloads, software, video games, electronics, jewelry, watches, clothing, food, and sporting goods.
As of August 2016, Amazon had annual revenues of US$99 billion and net income of US$8.2 billion. The company owns a fleet of aircraft including Boeing 767, Airbus A300, Airbus A320, and Boeing 777 jetliners that fly to many cities around the globe. Its headquarters are located in Seattle’s Denny Triangle neighborhood.
eBay Inc. is an American multinational corporation headquartered in San Jose, California that operates an online auction website under the name eBay. It is known for being the first online marketplace where people sell items to each other. eBay was founded by Pierre Omidyar in 1995 and went public in 1998. eBay is currently ranked 19 on the Fortune 500 list of largest corporations.
Etsy —- Etsy is an online platform for independent artists and small businesses to connect with millions of shoppers worldwide. Founded in 2005 by Rob Kalin, Chad Dickerson, and Paul Kahan, Etsy is headquartered in Brooklyn, New York City.
Alibaba Group Holding Limited —– Alibaba Group Holding Limited is an international e-commerce conglomerate based in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China. It is the parent company of Chinese e-commerce websites Taobao and Tmall, which were both launched in 1999.
Start up Online Business --------------------------------------------------------- Choice 2
#2 Affiliate Marketing – Promoting someone else’s product/service while earning commission.
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing where affiliates sell products or services directly to consumers. In return, they receive commissions based on sales generated through their own websites or social media accounts.
Affiliate networks —- An affiliate network is a company that connects merchants (or brands) with affiliates who then promote those products to consumers. There are many different types of affiliate programs including pay per click, cost per action, lead generation, etc.
Affiliate tracking tools — Affiliate tracking software helps affiliates keep track of their earnings, traffic, conversions, and much more. Most affiliate tracking tools offer reports and analytics to help affiliates make informed decisions about their business.
Affiliate management platforms —- Affiliate management platforms allow affiliates to manage their entire campaigns from start to finish. From managing their links to reporting their statistics, affiliate managers have everything under control.
Affiliate marketing strategies — There are two major ways to go about affiliate marketing: direct and indirect. Direct affiliates market products directly to customers while indirect affiliates create content around a product and earn commissions off of any sales generated through their website.
Affiliate marketing tips
To become successful at affiliate marketing, you need to know what works and what doesn’t work. Here are some tips to get started:
• Research your niche. Find out what’s popular and what isn’t.
• Create high quality content. If people aren’t interested in your subject, no one else will be either.
• Build trust. People don’t buy from companies they don’t trust.
Start up online business ………………….. Read Continue idea for online business
Start up Online Business --------------------------------------------------------- Choice 3
#3 Freelance Writing – Creating content for websites and publications.
Freelance writing is a type of work where you get paid per project. You may write articles, blog posts, press releases, white papers, e-books, etc. There are many ways to make money online, but freelance writing is one of the best options.
How to become a freelancer?
There are two ways to become a freelancer:
a) Start your own business (if you have enough capital).
b) Join a company that offers freelance services.
If you choose the first option, then you need to find clients who want to hire your service. If you choose the second option, then you should join a company that provides freelance services.
What skills do I need to become a freelance writer?
You don’t need any specific skill to become a freelance writer. But if you want to earn more, then you need to learn some skills. Here are some skills that you might need:
– Researching topics
– Grammar and spelling
– Writing skills
– Editing skills
– Proofreading skills
– Technical skills
Start up Online Business --------------------------------------------------------- Choice 4
#4 Blogging – Providing useful information to readers.
1. Blogging —– A blog (short for weblog) is a website that provides regularly updated content, often in the form of journal entries, essays, reviews, short stories, or diaries. A blog differs from a traditional web log in that it may have regular updates, and is intended to be viewed sequentially similar to a physical newspaper.
2. WordPress (Software) —— WordPress is a free and open-source software package designed specifically for use as a blogging platform. It was originally developed by Automattic, Inc., the company behind the popular social networking site WordPress.com.
3. Social media (Promoted tool) —— social media is any electronic service that enables people to interact with each other through different types of online communication tools. These tools range from text-based services like Facebook to video sharing sites like YouTube.
4. Social Networking Sites (Community) —— Social networking websites allow individuals to create profiles, share ideas, events, pictures, videos, blogs, etc. with their friends, family, and the public. Popular social networking websites include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, Google+, and Reddit.
5. Hashtags ——- Hashtags are keywords or phrases preceded by the hash symbol (#startuponlinebusiness). Hashtags make it easier for users to search for topics on social media platforms.
6. RSS Feeds ——- RSS stands for Really Simple Syndication. An RSS feed is a way to deliver news articles and blog posts to readers using a standardized format. RSS feeds work by delivering content to users who want to receive them. Users can subscribe to RSS feeds using a reader application, or they can visit a website directly and click a link to view the latest content.
7. Podcasts —— are audio files distributed over the Internet via podcast applications. Podcasts are generally categorized by subject, such as sports, business, technology, entertainment, politics, science, and others.
Start up online business ………………….. Read Continue idea for online business in home
Start up Online Business --------------------------------------------------------- Choice 5
#5 Online Advertising – Making money off of advertising on other people’s websites. Start up online business Read more…………….
Start up online business ………………….. Read Continue idea for online business
Start up online business ………………….. Read Continue idea for online business
Google Ads is a paid advertising service offered by Google. You pay per click (PPC) and pay only if someone clicks on your ad. You can target specific keywords and locations to get the best results. If you have a website, you can use Google Ads to drive traffic to your site.
Facebook ads allow businesses to promote their products and services directly to users who visit the Facebook page. Facebook ads are similar to Google ads in that you pay each time someone performs a certain action on your ad. However, unlike Google Ads, Facebook ads do not require a user to perform any actions before they show up in the newsfeed.
Instagram ads are promoted posts that appear at the top of people’s feeds. These ads are different from regular Instagram posts because they are targeted based on the location and demographics of the person viewing the post.
Twitter ads are promoted tweets that appear in the right-hand column of the home screen. Like Instagram ads, these ads are targeted based on the demographics and location of the viewer.
YouTube ads are promoted videos that appear in search results. Similar to Google ads, you pay each time someone watches your video.
LinkedIn ads are promoted content that appears in the right-hand column of the home screen and in search results. Unlike other social networks, LinkedIn does not charge advertisers for impressions. Instead, advertisers pay a fee each time a potential customer clicks on their link.
Email Marketing Ads
Email marketing is still one of the most effective ways to advertise online. Most email clients block advertisements, so make sure to create a separate email address just for sending out emails. Make sure to include a clear subject line and a compelling message.
Start up Online Business --------------------------------------------------------- Choice 6
#6 Network Marketing – Building a team of salespeople who sell products to earn commissions.
1. Network marketing (also known as multi-level marketing) is a business model where the sales force is compensated not only by commission on their own sales, but also on the sales of others they recruit, creating what some have called a pyramid scheme, though there is no evidence that any company using network marketing techniques is actually a pyramid scheme.
2. A network marketer recruits’ members to become distributors or sellers via direct sales, word of mouth, brochures, flyers, catalogs, websites, social media, etc., and provides them with product samples and materials. Members then sell these products to friends, family, acquaintances, co-workers, and customers. The salesperson earns commissions based upon the amount of product sold by the distributor she recruited.
3. There are many types of network marketing companies including direct selling, franchising, referral marketing, online home businesses, and multilevel marketing. Multilevel marketing companies often use a chain recruitment strategy, where participants earn rewards for sponsoring new people down the chain.
4. In order to generate profits, network marketers must convince potential recruits that the compensation plan is worth the time invested. The compensation plan should pay out at least three times the initial investment. If the compensation plan does not meet this requirement, the organization may be considered unethical.
5. Network marketing organizations vary widely in how much control they give their distributors; there are two extremes here. One group gives its distributors almost complete autonomy over their business (“home-based”) while the other group controls the entire operation (“full-service”). Most network marketing companies fall somewhere between these two models.
6. Network marketing companies range from small local companies to large international corporations. Some well-known examples of network marketing companies include Amway, Avon, Mary Kay, Herbalife, Tupperware, Direct Selling Association, AdvoCare, and Young Living Essential Oils.
7. Network marketing is a legitimate business structure, however it’s important to understand the associated risks before joining a company. Many people join a company without doing sufficient research about the compensation plan, sales volume, and type of product being marketed.
8. Network marketing is a great way to build a residual income stream. However, if you do not have a strong work ethic, are unwilling to make cold calls, or do not fully commit to recruiting, you probably won’t succeed.
9. Network marketing is a high-turnover industry. You need to constantly recruit new distributors in order to keep your existing ones happy.
10. Network marketing is a low-risk business compared to other start-up ventures. Unlike traditional brick-and-mortar businesses, network marketing companies don’t require significant capital investments. Also, unlike other start-ups, network marketing companies don’t require a long lead time to get started.
11. Network marketing is a popular choice among retirees looking to supplement their retirement income.
12. Network marketing is a good option for those who want to avoid the day-to-day operations of owning a traditional business.
13. Network marketing is a viable career path for anyone willing to put forth the effort.
14. Network marketing is a highly competitive field. To stand out in this crowded marketplace, you’ll need to develop a unique value proposition that makes you different from everyone else.
Start up Online Business --------------------------------------------------------- Choice 7 Start up online business ....................... Read Continue idea for online business
#7 Direct Sales – Selling products directly to consumers.
1. Direct sales companies have been around since the early 1900s. In the 1960s, direct sales became popularized by Amway and was later adopted by many industries. Today, direct sales are still a viable option for businesses looking to reach their target market.
2. Direct sales companies work differently than traditional business models. Instead of selling products to consumers, they sell products directly to distributors, who then resell them to customers. This model provides a company with a low overhead cost and gives them access to a larger customer base.
3. There are two types of direct sales companies: multi-level marketing (MLM) and network marketing. MLMs are structured in a pyramid fashion, where the top level sells to the bottom level. Network marketers are similar to MLMs, except they do not require a downline.
4. A good way to determine if a company is a good fit for your business is to look at how much money they make per sale. If a company makes $10 per sale, they are probably not a good fit for your company. However, if a company makes $100 per sale, they may be a good fit.
5. Another thing to consider when choosing a direct sales company is whether or not they offer training. Many people start out in direct sales thinking they will never need any training. However, once you get started, you will find yourself needing to learn about new products, new techniques, and new ways to promote your product. Training programs allow you to receive training without having to pay for it.
6. When deciding what type of direct sales company to join, you should choose one that fits your personal style. Do you prefer to be outgoing and talkative? Then you might want to join a company that requires lots of talking. Or maybe you prefer to keep things quiet and just listen to others speak. You should choose a company that matches your personality.
7. Once you decide which type of direct sales company you would like to join, you should research each company thoroughly. Look at their website, read reviews online, and ask questions. Make sure you understand everything before joining.
8. After researching and determining which direct sales company you would be interested in joining, you should apply. Most companies will accept applications over the phone, email, or even snail mail. Be prepared to answer some basic questions about your background and experience.
9. Once you are accepted into the company, you should begin building relationships with other members. These relationships will help you build your own team and eventually become a leader in your area.
10. Finally, after you have built your team, you should continue promoting your product. You should try to meet new people, visit events, and attend conferences. By doing these things, you will increase your chances of making sales.
Start up Online Business --------------------------------------------------------- Choice 8
#8 Information Technology – Providing technical services to companies.
What does a technical service provider do?
A technical service provider (TSP) provides a range of services to clients including design, installation, maintenance, repair, and training. TSPs may specialize in specific industries, such as construction, manufacturing, or technology.
How do I know if I need a TSP?
You might think that your company already has a TSP on staff, but many businesses don’t have any kind of formalized system for managing their IT infrastructure. If you’re looking to hire someone to manage your network, servers, or computers, then you should consider hiring a TSP.
Why would I want to work with a TSP?
Working with a TSP gives you access to a wide variety of skills and experience. A TSP can help you find solutions to problems that you didn’t even realize existed. You’ll also get access to a team of people who are experts at what they do.
What kinds of things can a TSP do for me?
A TSP can provide everything from basic computer repairs to complex server installations. They can also offer advice about how to make your business run more efficiently.
Do I need to go out of my way to find a TSP?
Not necessarily. Many TSPs advertise online, so you can search for them using Google or Bing. However, some TSPs prefer to work with customers face-to-face, so it’s best to contact them directly.
How much do TSPs charge?
The cost of working with a TSP varies depending on the type of job you need done. Most TSPs charge hourly rates, although some charge monthly fees instead.
7. Where can I find a list of TSPs near me?
There are several websites where you can look for local TSPs.
Start up Online Business --------------------------------------------------------- Choice 9 Start up online business ....................... Read Continue idea for online business
My Favorite – #9 Software as a Service (SaaS)
Software as a Service (SaaS) is a business model where software applications are provided over the Internet to users who do not own the computer hardware or operating system upon which the application runs. SaaS is commonly contrasted with Software as a Product (SAP), in which the user owns the software and may use it on any compatible device.
What is SaaS?
myhit in services
Benefits of SaaS
There are many benefits to using SaaS. First, it saves money. Instead of having to buy expensive software licenses, companies only have to pay for what they use. Second, it’s easier to manage. When companies were buying software licenses, they would have to track down each individual license and make sure everyone was using it correctly. Third, it’s convenient. Companies don’t have to worry about installing software anymore. All they have to do is log onto the website and start working. Fourth, it’s secure. Because everything is stored online, hackers cannot steal information. Finally, it’s scalable. If a company wants to add employees, they don’t have to worry if they have enough licenses for everyone.
Drawbacks of SaaS
While SaaS has many advantages, there are some drawbacks. First, it requires a high level of technical expertise. Most people aren’t familiar with how to set up a server or even know what a database is. Second, it’s hard to customize. While SaaS offers great flexibility, it doesn’t allow for much customization. Third, it’s slow. Since everything is being hosted online, it takes longer than traditional software to load.
How to start up online business – Content Available PPT, Word, PDF. #ideaforonlinebusiness #onlinebusinessinhome #startuponlinebusiness